Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wonder if he misses me


I've been missing him for months now. This "he" had been a part of my life, but I didn't recognize before. No. Not until we got seperated. I was such a stupid not appreciating him, treating him badly and anything.
I thought I could never lose him, since he loved me so much. But the day came when he gave up. I've been missing him since then. I realized I still care for him. I used to treat him bad, but I cared for him, and I still do.

Yesterday, I couldn't take it anymore, so I invited him to see a movie. Fortunately, he showed up. It's been almost 11 months since the last time we met..exactly 324 days yesterday. I was surprised to see him dressed up and good looking than before. We talked 'bout a lot of stuff, but not 'bout how we used to be. He's still nice to me after all I've done to him. I've missed him, I wonder if he did miss me too :(


"Why do we never know what we've got 'til it's gone,
how could I carry on.
Cuz, I've been missing you so much,
I have to say"
Thank you for reading.
Huggies,
Rhea.

No comments: