Thursday, November 15, 2007

...

I don't know how to begin with my today's entry. I don't know if I am upset, or what. It has something to do with Miss Julia Campbell, yeah. No, not about the case, but about her death. I've been remembering her death month-aniversarries every 9th of the month. I even dedicated the date I started having Blog to that date, the 9th. But I've found out earlier, while I was digging up news about her, that it's not April 9, the day she died. It's April 8th, her death anniversary. I do not know how to explain it to you, guys. It was April 9 that I first heard on news on TV and Radio. And, I then realized that it was indeed, April 8 >_<

Please bear with me :(

3 comments:

Mighty Mike said...

She disappeared on April 8th, but that doesn't necessarily mean she died that day... and shouldn't we let the dead rest after some time?

Aaron said...

It's all right if you got the date wrong, Rhea. The fact is you've made an effort to remember her every month, and you've dedicated a number of entries to her memory. She would be proud of you.

Ira Roslan said...

Hang in there, Sis. Whatever happened has happened. And eventually there has to be a time to let it pass. It's okay which day you choose to remember her. It's already a nice thing for you to do. I hope it's not affecting you too much.