Thursday, April 16, 2009

Monthly Forecast



My monthly Chinese calendar forecast for this month says that this Lunar March (April 4-May 4) is a fortunate month for me. Such, all my previous problems are gone with the wind all of a sudden. Money matters also says good. But what made me more elated is my love forecast for this month. It says I'll have many chances to get acquainted with my dream lover.

To tell you guys, I'm a bit cynical about Chinese Horoscope. "It only applies to Chinese", I thought. But what if I try to believe in them, even just once?

Last night, I received an SMS from someone whom I did not expect to send me an SMS. I don't think you would guess him, either :p Let's just say that his SMS brought a HUGE smile on my face as I read his message. So huge that mum and my brother gave me a stranged look and wondered who sent me the message. Okay, Im not gonna take this too long. It was my dear ex boyfriend. Yeah, the same guy I've been babbling about the past years. My one and only dear ex. So, what was in the SMS that caused the big smile? He is inviting me out!! He even used the term, "date".

I was so excited, I couldn't sleep last night. I thought of the things this guy might ask me , thinking of how I would answer them, I was thinking of what I should ask him, how would I behave, stuff like that. But, of course, at the same time I was nervous. Maybe the reason of inviting me out is to let me know that he is engaged, and he'd introduced to me his future wife, that he's inviting me to their wedding. Or, maybe he's leaving to work to another country. Maybe he meant by date is a 'friendly date'. Please, God, no :(

Saturday will be the day. Wish me luck, guys. Hope nothing would get in the way. Help me pray for a beautiful weather on that day. Who knows, this might be what my monthly forecast is saying :) Btw, he's monthly forecast for April also says his Romantic Star appears and shines bright this month.

2 comments:

pandanita said...

Oh, how wonderful sista! I am SUPER happy for you! Good luck on Saturday, hope the date goes well :)

Aaron said...

Good luck, little sister. I hope that it turns out just the way you hoped it would. Try not to worry too much about how it might not be what you hoped, just enjoy the day;)