Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"Araw Ng Kalayaan"



I almost forgot to mention our Independence Day. Yup, it's today. And, we're celebrating our 109Th. Don't have anything to say about our history, sorry. Anyway, happy Independence day to me and to my fellow Filipinos world wide.

By the way, I wanna share with you guys, why I came to school with two minutes earlier to my schedule. As I've said, I left home early, but I was stuck in traffic. Maybe it has something to do with the celebration of the Independence day. Yesterday was the holiday, because our president, GMA, moved it, as extension to the weekend, but the actual Independence day is on June 12. I'm confused, because if she has moved the holiday to yesterday, why today is the celebration? It just caused traffic to the people who gone to work and to the students to their schools. Nope, I don't hate GMA, I love her. I love her, because she just conferred the Golden Heart Order on Miss Julia, hehe.

Happy Independence day :)
Big hugs,

1 comment:

pandanita said...

Hugs back sista!!! :o)