Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hey, I Think I Did Great!



I was still depressed about the rejection of our report last Tuesday, but when I woke up yesterday morning, I felt a bit pleasure when I realized I've dreamt of Miss Julia Campbell. I forgot about the whole details, but as far as I could remember, she was there as a judge. She was there (I don't know the place) along with the U.S. Ambassadress to the Philippines, Miss Kristie Kenney to judge -guess what- the coolest and graceful bungee jump move. Yup, I was one of the bungee jumper. That was funny, because I'm scared of heights. I wonder if I could do that in real life. It's funny, too, to see the U.S. Ambassadress there. Well, I couldn't recall it how my routine was, but I think I did great, hehe.

I don't know, though, what does that dream mean. Anyway, I'm happy to have her in my dream. Nope, I haven't recovered yet. I'm still a bit depressed.
P.S. You might be wondering why a photo of a duck. Well, I found it on Miss Julia's Flickr Account. It's cool, isn't it? :)




No comments: