Sunday, July 1, 2007

Happy Birthday, Marit!:)


My linked friends know who Marit is, but for those who randomly found my Blog, Marit became the half of the former pop duo, M2M. Marit Elisabeth Larsen is a singer/songwriter from Norway, and has been my favourite artist ever!


This simple entry comes to greet our dearest Marit a happy, happy 24Th Birthday. Hope she's having a wonderful birthday. I wish her more success in life. Good luck to her on everything.

And, good luck to me on seeing her live here in the Philippines, hehe :)
P.S. You guys might wanna check how cool she is, you can do so. Visit: http://www.maritlarsen.com/


"I still know that I'm never gonna find you,
But I do believe that you're standing right behind
Will I ever get the answer to my questions.
Life will go on and on".





----ANOTHER BiRTHDAY----


What's with the month of July?! Michelle Branch, also one of my favourite artists, and does the same thing as our dearest Marit, celebrates her special day tomorrow. Michelle is the half of the country-pop duo, The Wreckers.

Seems talented people born in this month. I wish I was born in this month, too :)

No comments: