Monday, July 9, 2007

It's The 9th Day Of The Month Once Again

Nothing much to say. I just wanted to acknowledge the 3rd death month-anniversary of Miss Julia Campbell. I can't believe I'm on my 2nd month of blogging now. I'm still thanking her. I know I don't write good, most often my entries are non-sense, not to mention how I construct my sentences. But I can say I'm enjoying doing those. I'm using blog as my outlet. Thanks also to those who patiently keep on reading my blog. As for Miss Julia, I know she's now enjoying her eternal life with the Big Guy up there. I'm still praying for her, though.

Anyway, I didn't wanna mention about this here, but I couldn't help it. It's exactly a year now since I've been single. Anyway, that's about it. I don't wanna mention more about it. All I can say is that I haven't really moved on, as I mentioned on my previous entry. You know who you are, I miss you so much :(

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me.




---P.S.---
If someone's grieving about a break up, there's a couple who just celebrated their, if I'm not mistaken, 2nd year anniversary as sweethearts, yesterday. My dear friends, Mike and Ira. I just wanna send them a shout out. Happy anniversary to you, guys. Hope you both are doing good and in good health. I'm wishing you all the best. I love you two :)

2 comments:

Mighty Mike said...

Wow, that's really sweet. Thank you.

Ira Roslan said...

You're a strong person and I know you'll be okay. Imagine all the things that you can make possible and all the things you can do in your life, even if you're single. You won't be lonely coz your friends are with you.

Salamat, Rhea. Thanks for remembering :) *hugs*