Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Result Is Here

Few weeks ago, I've mentioned about the medical examination that I have to pass, for our course department to allow me to take my Hotel Practicum and In-Service Training on October. And I just got the result. It says I'm physically fit and that they are allowing on the said training! :) Thank God. I thought there was going to be a bad result. I was so worried. I remember, the night before the exam, I couldn't sleep, I was so worried about it, about the result and about the doctors. Now I'm relief. I'm so happy for the result that I got, all the tests that I had were normal and that I'm negative of any diseases. Well, actually, I sacrificed for this exam. I didn't take salty foods or other salty condiments and soft drinks for a month. Salty condiments, like iodized salt and fish sauce are like my dish accompanies when I'm eating, along with iced cold Coke. Those are stuff that I couldn't resist of not having with whenever I'm having meals, but I sacrificed it. And, it paid off. Thanks. Now, I'm eating with those again :)

But somehow, still a part of me feels bad. How if there are some who got health problems? It would be a hindrance for them. How could they take their Hotel training and graduate in March, if the doctors found problems on their tests? :( Anyway, I wish there is none, or if ever there are, I'm praying for them. Now, for those who have bad health, please don't lose hope. It still can be cured. Hopefully before October. I'm praying for you :(


Say it's true, black and blue, I can share your situation
Been holding our emotions back, will only make us cry
If you go, I know, but you know, it ain't so serious anyway
When the clouds arise well live on..
Ocean drive
Don't know why you're so blue
Sun's gonna shine on everything you do
And the sky is so blue
Sun's gonna shine on everything you do

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Congratulations on passing your medical exam, sis. But you should still look after what you eat from time to time. Take care;)