Monday, July 30, 2007

My Negative Side

Nothing much to say, but I'd like to post something. My negative side:

-I easily give up
-I lack self-confidence
-I have a low self-esteem
-I easily get intimidated
-I don't speak English fluently
-I don't clean my room regularly, I always pray at night, though :p
-I often say bad words
-I don't use "po" and "opo" to my parents. I use it though to other elder people.
**'po' and 'opo' are words use when responding to the elders as courtesy. It must always attach on our every response.
-I am insomaniac
-I always crack my knuckles
-I'm irreverent to my father
-I'm not in to open forums. I don't like talking about serious stuff.
-I hate being asked questions about my father, likewise on my school.
-I don't cook nicely
-I bite finger calluses. My calluses, of course! :p
-I litter
-I'm a jinx and a bum person
-I don't dress nicely
-I don't have a good penmanship
-I'm ill-tempered person. Hehe, just kidding! :p
-I don't go to church regularly
-I'm always late when meeting with somebody. Filipino time, that is :p
-I'm impatient
-I don't talk too much, not even much.
-I cheat at school during examinations. I mean, I 'used' to :p
-I don't do my house chores with all my hearts. That would result me to 'accidentally' break our stuff like chinas.
-I'm not a good adviser. I don't think I give advice either.
-I hate vegetables! I hate hearing the crispness of the veggies whenever you bite them. Eeeiiiw >_<
-I'm not trustworthy. Just kidding :p
-I eat and drink cold stuff whenever I have cough and cold
-I am a hoarder
-I'm not the outspoken type. Most often I keep issues about something to myself.
-I have a messy hair!



***Happy 33rd Birthday to the two-time Academy Award winner, Hilary Swank :)

No comments: