Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Stupid Mouth

It's a part of my interaction with my closest friends and with my coolest classmates to give jokes or something that is funny, to them. Not because I want to be funny or anything, but I think it's in-nature in me. I knew it, that not all jokes are funny, not all jokes that I throw away are amusing, that some people are sensitive. How come I've forgotten about that?

Last Friday, I didn't know that I offended my classmate's feeling, because of my silly joke. Sorry, guys, can't tell you about the joke, it's too personal, and must not be broadcasted. Anyway, I've just found out about it when one of our classmates told me. I was so disappointed to myself about it. I know my joke was a bit offensive, but..it's just, I never thought she's the kind of person who easily gets hurt. I have just met her this Semester, so. Anyway, I apologized to her, she didn't say anything about it, but it seemed she accepted it. I promised myself to watch my words next time. I'm so guilty about it. I really am :'(


"My stupid mouth has got me in trouble
I said too much again
Oh, another social casualty
Score one more for me
How could I forget
Mama said "think before speaking"
No filter in my head
I'm never speaking up again
It only hurts me
I'd rather be a mystery than she desert me
Oh, I'm never speaking up again
Starting now"

No comments: