Thursday, July 5, 2007

It Feels Great!

I could say that our group for my feasibility study is now doing good than the last time. Our communication is now going smooth. It proves it when we submitted our report last Tuesday. Our teacher liked it this time. No rejections. No derogatory words from her. We were so delighted with it.

Hope this good communication will last till the end of the Semester. Hope our bond will be tighter and tighter as we go through.



---MOURNING---
Well, my today's entry is unfortunately, not just about happy things. Yesterday, the vice-president and the son of the co-founder of our 78 year old school, Mr. Segundo Infantado Jr., died due to an illness. I forgot how it is being called, but it was because of his smoking habit. Our school is mourning for his lost. I could say this old man was very nice. I was able to have a little talk with him. This was years back, while I was waiting for my classmates. He saw me sitting on the bench seemed pissed. He approached to me and asked me what was the matter. I was so pissed then, because my classmates kept me waiting for almost two hours! Somehow with this old man's presence, I was entertained, even just for few minutes. He was really nice for a vice-president. He even asked me how my school was going. May he rest in peace.

No comments: