Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lifted.

Tomorrow, I will be undergoing a medical exam that is required by our course department. This would be my first time to undergo a whole body exam and I'm so scared, especially that Doctors are one of my worst fears, along with hospitals. I'm also scared of what would be the results, it could be a bad one. I know I'm not perfectly healthy, I'm still I'm hoping for a good result, though. Okay, here it would go, if I didn't write anymore about the result in few days, it means I had a bad result.

Bad result could lead us, the students, to not being allowed to take our on-the-job and in-service training in Hotels on October. So, fingers' crossed.


And, this is my favourite part of my today's entry. Earlier this morning, I had a "very good" comment from my teacher! I got it from our assignment which was to make a lesson plan. Out of 23 students, -well, yeah, not all of us have submitted the assignments - only me had a "very good" comment. Our teacher even recommended my lesson plan to my classmates. I was so overwhelmed. Before that, I was late to that class. Nope, it was not that I woke up late, but I as I mentioned on my previous posts, it was because of heavy traffic! I was 15 minutes late, and I should have been considered as absent, but, luckily, our teacher forgot to check the attendance, my classmates said. She didn't even notice me when I came in. Seemed it was my day today, well, at least in school. Couldn't wait to tell you guys about it :) I was so excited :)

Anyway, hope you guys are all doing fine. Hope that you're lucky enough this day and would be overwhelmed, too :)
Have a great and a wonderful day :)

It's undisturbable the peace we've found
In a bright blue space up above the clouds
Where everything is understandable
You don't have to say anything too loud
When our luck runs out again
Brought back down to solid ground
I wouldn't say I'm mad about the rain
But we'll get through it anyway
We'll get back to the stars again
Cause we could be lifted.




P.S. I'm dedicating my "very good" comment, firstly, to Miss Julia Campbell, then to my dear friends who are linked here.

No comments: