Tuesday, June 12, 2007

On The Other News..

Today is my first day of class. My first class started at 7:30 AM. Thank God I was not late, I was two minutes early. Well, I left home early, but I was stuck in traffic. Anyway, I came to class a bit nervous, it's not because of the fear of how difficult my semester's course is, but fear of my classmates not liking my new hair-style, hehe.

Ofcourse, I'm just kidding :p I wasn't nervous when I came to my class, cuz I knew that I would be having my old cool classmates again. And, indeed,they still are, same faces, coolest as ever. Anyway, I have mentioned about my course, yeah, it is difficult this semester. In this sem, we will be having the hardest part on college life, the Thesis! Wish me luck, guys, that I would find a nice group to be with and to make our feasibility research well. Well, this is my last sem with difficult course, so, goodluck to me :)

Hope you guys are all doing good :)
*Huggies*

No comments: